Monday, January 16, 2017

THM Recipe Review: Chicken Florentine (S)


Chicken Florentine (Pg. 46)

Pros:  delicious, slow cooker meal

Cons:  None

Cost:  Inexpensive

Times Made: 8

Rating:  *****

This is a recipe my whole family loves.  Yes, my kids LOVE a recipe with spinach in it!  I made it for our church's monthly fellowship meal, and so many women said it was amazing.  It is SO easy to just throw everything into the crock pot and go on with my day.  All I do at dinner time is shred the chicken and make some Dreamfields pasta.  (you can also use zucchini noodles or spaghetti squash)  My daughter gushes about this meal...telling me over and over again how good and yummy it is.  I highly recommend it!  The recipe as written in the cookbook feeds my family of 8 with leftovers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment