Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Trying New Things

Lately, I've been getting out of my comfort zone and trying new things!

I've posted quite a few pictures of my crochet work in a few crochet groups I'm in on Facebook.  I've had several ladies ask me to do video tutorials and post them on YouTube!  I did 2 videos before, but they were mostly for a few Facebook friends that crochet.  So, I'm working on one now.

I discovered silicone wedding bands.  I.  Love.  Them!  So comfortable, they don't pinch when you're using dumbells or kettlebells, and they don't get wear and tear like metal rings.  I recently had my engagement ring resized, and in the process, the band part got flattened and thinnned, although I don't understand why...because I got it a size smaller.  Anyway, they are great!  I tried a Qalo, but it was too big, and really expensive.  I found another brand called RAAZOS on Amazon.  You can get 4 bands for $12!


  
It's a new year, and I can't wait to see what God does for us in 2017! 

No comments:

Post a Comment