Monday, November 14, 2016

Trim Healthy Mama Recipe Review: Chicken Parmy



Chicken Parmy (Pg. 161)

Pros:  delicious, short time to bake

Cons:  None

Cost:  inexpensive (especially if you make your own baking blend)

Times Made:  6

Rating:  *****

This recipe is AMAZING!  The whole family LOVES it!  It is often requested, and gets shouts of joy when they know it's cooking.

I occasionally add cheddar cheese to the top.  I use a lot of sauce so the chicken is "swimming" in it.  I use my homemade baking blend, but using the THM baking blend would be just as cost effective.  It cooks in 30 minutes or so.  Super easy, and did I mention, DELICIOUS???!!! It is a meal we have at least 2-3 times per month. I use a pizza sauce with no added sugar.

This is honestly one of my favorite meals!  I add Let 'Er Rip Side Salad with Rohnda's Ranch Dressing to make it a full meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment