Friday, May 19, 2017

Nearing the End

It's that time of year again!!  The time of year where kids can play outside all day, and Mommy doesn't have to constantly say, "Do your work!"

It's almost the end of the school year!! 

We started over with our curriculum about 6 weeks after school started, so we are behind in a few subjects...but for the most part...we should be done by the end of June! 

Don't get me wrong:  I love homeschooling!!  But I do enjoy my summer break.  I will do a few things with the kids, like make them read a small chapter book at least 3x a week to keep their reading skills up. 

Even though Liam will be 5 by September, I may wait a year to start him in school.  Right now, he doesn't seem at all interested or ready to start.  I'll be able to determine more closer to fall. 

Are you almost done?  Hooray! 


No comments:

Post a Comment