Wednesday, May 10, 2017

I Love Food!

Ok, so...I have to confess...I LOVE FOOD!!!  Pretty much all of the bad things like donuts, pizza, burgers, fries, cheese, cupcakes, cheesecake, etc.  are what I love.  Food tastes amazing, and when I'm stressed, it makes me feel better. (mentally...physically, if I eat too much, I do NOT feel good.)  And with a love of food comes the yo-yo weight gain/loss.  I hate that!!  I'd rather see the scale moving down...not up and down. 

So far, this pregnancy, I haven't gained anything.  I lost 2lbs., actually.  But I have been eating horribly...as in, burgers, chips, mac 'n cheese, and what not.  It's bad...

So, I've decided to do my best to cut out sugar and bad fats...basically THM but with a ton more grace and understanding. (plus, this pregnant mama wants her Sweet BBQ Bacon burger from McDonalds every once in a while!!) 

Tonight, I'm making THM Lemon Bars which I will review in the coming days/week.  I also plan on making more THM dinners, which the kids and the hubs like.  I also bought some Halo Top ice cream in Salted Caramel and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.  Hopefully I will maintain a  healthy diet throughout the pregnancy!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Just have some grace for yourself this first trimester :) I ate terribly but eating bad stuff is better than nothing at all :) and now that I feel better and am eating way better the scale is moving down a tiny bit (and like you I didn't gain weight first trimester even though I was eating bad so that's a bonus) so in a month or two it can completely change! I'm also lucky that my craving is a salad from noodles and company...might have had that four times this week :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of grace!!! I'm currently eating fried eggs with nutritional yeast...so I'm on the right track!

      Delete