Friday, July 1, 2016

My Top 10 Websites for Moms

I love the Internet!  I love the fact that you can share and find all kinds of amazing knowledge and helpful hints!  Here is a list of my Top 10 favorite websites for moms. (I've linked each site to their name, so if you click on the titles, you'll go directly to the websites.)

1.  Zulily


I cannot say enough about Zulily!!  It is incredible!  A website dedicated to bringing you sales on a range of categories such as Women, Women Plus, Kids, Babies, Shoes, Men, Home, and much more!  Most of the products are on sale for over 50%.  Anything you can think of gets featured on Zulily!  I check it out at least 2 times a week.  I've gotten dresses, shoes, cloth diapers, nursing bras, and a few other items from Zulily. 

2.  Amazon

Do I even have to describe Amazon?  Everyone know Amazon is amazing!!  You can literally find anything on here.  I love Amazon Prime, because who doesn't like free, 2-day shipping??  And, I like their other Prime benefits...Prime Music, Prime Video, Prime Pantry, and Prime Photos; to name a few.  I have been a Prime Member for 6 years now, and let me assure you;  the $99 per year Prime fee totally pays for itself! 

3.  Diapers.com


I love this site!  There are more than 5 other sister sites such as wag.com, bookworm.com, look.com, vine.com, soap.com, beautybar.com, and others.  It is free, and you can get free shipping if you reach a certain amount spent.  It has everything you'd ever imagined for moms to ever need.  I have also purchased from the sister sites. 

4. Etsy


This site is wonderful for finding unique items for gifts.  If you're crafty like me, you can find all kids of nice patterns to buy.  It's also great if you want to have a small, at-home business.  

5.  YouTube


This site is indispensable for finding all kinds of music, good, old cartoons, and tutorials for just about anything you could possibly imagine.  It's such an amazing resource.  

6.   Pinterest


This site is known as the catalog of the internet.  You can find everything on here.  I have too many boards to count, and my Crochet board alone has over 700 pins!  Great resource for DIY, crafts, decor, and so much more!

7. Jane


This is such a cute website!  It has evolved somewhat since I started perusing it several years ago.  Some things are more expensive than they were before.  This is an awesome site for buying inexpensive jewelry, niche things, decor, and clothing at a discount.  

8.  Ebay


If you want something at a decent price, and don't mind used...this is an incredible resource!  I have gotten a clothing lot of 20 newborn sleepers for $19!  I have also gotten diapers and maternity clothes for great prices. 

9. Netflix
 

This is a good site for movies and documentaries!  I have discovered numerous history and science films as well has preschool videos that I can use for the kids' school.  It's also nice if you don't have a movie, and would like to watch one. 

10.  Ebates

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=iTEoQYpaHuGZRj0cmEo2iQ%3D%3D&eeid=28187

This site is wonderful!  You create an account, and when you want to shop anywhere, log in, and search your store.  There is usually a 5-70% cashback value on virtually every site you can think of.  Walmart, L.L.Bean, Vera Bradley...etc.  You get a statement at the end of the month.  You then cash out, and get a check sent to you in the mail.  It is such a good site if you shop online alot.  Who doesn't want cashback??

So, there you go.  10 amazing websites for moms that can help you save money or have a great resource at your fingertips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment