Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Getting Back into Trim Healthy Mama

After my miscarriage last week, I fell hard off of the THM wagon.  I'm talking Ramen, Spaghetti-Os, Pudding, Chocolate, Fruity Pebbles....you name it.  I have been still losing weight, but feeling really crappy.  So this week I've decided I'd rather not feel this way.  I am slowly going back into the THM plan.  Somethings that are comforts I am not going to give up just yet, as right now I do need some comforts.  (I love flavored coffee with a Sweet Cream creamer.)

I love Fall!  It's my favorite season.  I love the smells, the boots, the sweaters, the colors, the coffee (Starbucks fanatic here), and really just everything about it!  However, I do not go crazy for pumpkin everything.  I love pumpkin cheesecake muffins, pumpkin pie, and my mom's pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. I love my husband's apple pie.  All of that, to say...that there are a lot of THM-friendly recipes for your favorite fall treats.  I will be compiling a list with links to a lot of these fall recipes in the very near future!!  Please stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment